- RT @ggreeneva: i just want a country where affording health care is easy and getting shot in the street is hard why is that so much to… 1 week ago
- RT @wilw: Hey, Congressional Republicans, I know the shooter was a white guy, but can we agree to call his assassination attempts domestic… 1 week ago
- RT @GlobalEdmonton: Do you know what KMS or GNOC means? Because you should. glbn.ca/6zrFvw 2 weeks ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Trump said today he'd never ask people he hardly knew to pledge their loyalty to him. Here, he asked a crowd to swear their… 2 weeks ago
- What do you think? pin.it/tZG6rYv 2 weeks ago
June 2017 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Bible Study Bullying Christian living comes from my first blog site comes from my second blog site comes from my third blog site Creation depression Family God Hidden Joy just a venting moment Kids life Marriage Men Money Movies Music My other blog other people's writings that I am borrowing with thanks Prayer Proverbs 31 study Relying on God satan Sex Sin This 'n that
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: other people’s writings that I am borrowing with thanks
This post was written by someone else, but is an excellent explanation of people like me. Don’t forget to subscribe to my other blog too.
Read this: Finding God After Pornography | To Love, Honor and Vacuum. I have nothing more to add to this today. Someday I will, but not today.
Had a wonderful service in church today. My Pastor spelled it all out for us, what our Savior did for us to give us life. This young lady is an elementary school teacher and attributed her persona as one to … Continue reading
Letting Go of the Superwoman Myth — MomLife Today.
I am not at home or anywhere near my computer. I am away at a ladies retreat that I’m sure my few but loyal readers will hear about soon. I’ve set this up (on Friday) to post on Saturday (today). … Continue reading
I was just reading my devotional called Moments With You written by Dennis and Barbara Rainey. They are really great devotionals. Today’s one, however, I knew was written by Dennis before it even indicated that. It started off with it … Continue reading
I promised myself that I would stop just sharing other people’s articles and write my own stuff, but I just had to share this one. Sharon The Power of a Woman – FamilyLife.com.